Where can I audition amps near Boston?

Hey all -

I'm planning to upgrade the power amp in my system in the next few months.  Brands I'm interested in are Bel Canto, McIntosh, and Quicksilver.

Does anyone know anyplace near Boston that carries any or all of these brands?  "Near Boston" for my purposes could include Rhode Island, eastern Connecticut, and southern New Hampshire.

I would love to be able to hear before I buy.

Thank you so much!
v7b9b13
Quicksilver has no dealers in the Boston area.   The closest one is Audio Connection in NJ,   Natural Sound sells McIntosh, as does Magnolia, both in Framingham.   Audio Lab in Harvard Sq Cambridge also sells McIntosh and has a number of pieces on display

Goodwins in Waltham and Fidelis in Nashua sell Bel Canto.  My favorite dealer in the area is Audio Video Therapy in Nashua.... those guys are great to deal with and have a great selection... not the gear you are asking for specifically but they have a LOT on display.  Well worth the trip.   

As for Quicksilver , I think they are one of the best values in audio.   I own a pair of Mid Monos, best amps I have ever owned.  They sound incredible and have been super reliable the 5 plus years I have owned them.   I have had a number of amps both solid state and tube over the years and these babies kick ass for the money.   If 40 watts isn't enough they have three other amps in 60, 120, and 180 watt designs.   
Quicksilver products are so good for the money, I  just bought the Quicksilver Headphone Amp sight unseen from John at Audio Connections (great guy to deal with by the way)....   but I am confident it will exceed my expectations.
Hi v7, I live in NH near by. Goodwin's High End in Waltham. You use to have to call for an appointment. Not sure if he still does that. Then there is Fidelis and Sounds of Silence in Nashua, NH right on the Mass border.
thank you everyone!

rsf507, my speakers are ohm walsh tall 1000s.  I can bring mine along if the venue is open to that.
Goodwins was mentioned. A few decades ago, I visited their showroom in the Boston area; it included a gorgeous listening room acoustically treated by a professional. The sound was incredible; it started my appreciation of how important acoustics are to reproduced sound. So if that sounds interesting to you, stop in there.