Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Guitar sounds like it was made for my speakers, tone, hearing the fingers move through the fret before the next chord, simply amazing.

highs are a wee subdued, but this is what I like, depending on the recording, some highs are spot on, some are a little subdued, this is how I like it, I have only fallen asleep jamming tunes 1 other time.  

I love my speakers/system!

My ears are very touchy whe it comes to searing/molar grinding highs.  

Mentioned many times before, it takes me an hour or so to get accustomed to my main towers, with their tweeter cutoff at 600hz. 
  But after that hour, I’m in bliss and there is zero fatigue what so ever.
can listen (and have mnay times) til 4-430 am With any volume, and nary a listening fatigue. 

Especially between 12am - 3 am, where the wall power is at its best
Boxer.
They are prog rock.
Not as far out there as Dream Theater or IQ, a bit more structured songs not 12 minutes long opus.
But in that vein, not sure if you familiar with Flying Colors but very similar.
The Glands - S/T.

Interesting band out of Athens, GA.  Definite Athens sound.  Big Star meets Wilco meets REM with a touch of Beatles thrown in.