McIntosh MCD-205 Changer?

Has anyone heard this? It is interesting because the transport is not a carrousel, it is the Music Bank elevator mechanism by Nakamichi. Tellig said that you no longer have to sacrafice convenience for sound quality.

I am also considering using my Adcom carrousel as the transport and buying a high-end DAC. The problem with this solution is that the transport contributes a lot to the sound quality...
bluechriss2003
I own a MCD205 for 3 years now, and I am very happy with it. I have tried other CD players like Mephisto IIX and Accuphase DP-67 but did not experience improvement over the sound the 205 delivers. Even using the MCD 205 as a transport and feeding the signal to the DAC of the DP-67 (which has some very good reviews) there was really no difference, maybe a slightly softer sound with the 205. So I deduct that the 205 transport is pretty good and the Dac too. On top of that you can load your selected CD's and play music for about 5 hours in a row without having to get up to load the player.
I plan to keep the MCD 205 forever.
Just purchased a mcd205, and the first thing I had to do was to turn off my sub!! subtle passages are now very distinct and clear, and the dynamics are amazing. This player does something to music that cannot be described. One problem though, it skips on scrached cd's. Any suggestions?