All the brands I don't like...

In order to save time and energy and contain the fallout I’m just going to start listing all the famous brands of gear I don’t like here.

You should all be thanking me for this. :)
erik_squires

Why is this necessary? What am I missing? Who cares?
I care — Erik has good opinions, as valid as anyone else’s, usually informative, often entertaining, and never abusive IMHO. Besides, I’d like to know if he meant to say Mc or Mac...
I can’t believe this but I’m 100% in agreement with OP. Those are specifically the brands I would never recommend to anyone. I’d go as far as saying that the people using those brands are dumb. 
They. Just. Don’t. Get. It. 
     I can only speak for myself but my intention is not to direct hate toward Erik or anyone else.  I don't know about everybody else's perceptions but I don't sense an abundance of hate fests or overly negative posts on this thread up to this point. 
     From my perspective, I'm having a pleasant enough experience participating on this thread discussion thus far and would enjoy and expect it to progress in its generally civil and constructive manner in whatever subject directions it naturally gravitates toward.

Tim
I like Bob Carver, but not Phase Linear.
I like Sony, but not Technics.
I like Polk speakers, but not McIntosh speakers.
I like Cambridge CD transports, but none others.

Is that weird?