Heavy Metal Anyone?

In my opinion, the best musicians are heavy metal musicians. Jazz is easy, ine note at a time, doomboombooppettiboop, but, can any of thos jazz dudes do what the heavy metal bassist do, or guitarists, or drummers? And , it's easy to test a system using jazz with simple vocal tracks, test systems with Heavy Metal. If it works with metal, it will work well in general. 

Anyone agrees with me? 

Note, no disrespect to jazz, classical lovers . I listen to a lot of jazz, blues, classical and especially early music. 
128x128jagjag
Okay, wait- extreme distortion FILTERS?? So heavy metal would be even more distorted without the filters???!

Let’s not debate semantics. 
Generically, the term ’audio filter’ can be applied to mean anything which changes the timbre or harmonic content of an audio signal.
as my pro guitar playing friends say, "play louder and faster" as a way to disguise lack of true musicianship.  IMO, jazz and classical are cerebral musical forms and metal is just a loud physical type of music. no knock on any genre or anyone's taste in music from me.
Let’s not debate semantics.
Generically, the term ’audio filter’ can be applied to mean anything which changes the timbre or harmonic content of an audio signal.

Uh, what you just did is precisely to debate semantics. Just so you know.

So your idea of not debating semantics is to say "changes the timbre or harmonic content" can mean adds or subtracts. After all either one is a change. Therefore a filter can also add. Even though we know filters are used to sift through and remove.

No wonder you don't want to debate.
I don't know for sure, but words from a person who doesn't or hasn't played a musical instrument.
Just a silly, unenlightened comment.

Back to Black Sabbath and Art Blakey on the table.
Any system setup right, all music sounds good.
As someone who has identified as a musician, I beg to differ.  Heavy metal is full of fast triplets to hide a lack of prowess.   I do listen to some, but I never heard a HM drummer who compares in technique to Buddy Rich or Terry Bozzio, nor a guitarist who holds a candle to Nita Strauss or Steve Vai.  Not to mention the electric bass of Flea  (OK, he might be heavy metal), and the acoustic bass of Ron Carter.  And don't even ask me about the best guitarist I ever saw, Segovia.  I do agree about jazz guitarists.  The are usually pretty lame, and yes, i do know listen to Herb Ellis.  Piano: Oscar!    Trumpet and Sax: ignored in HM.