New Cartridge

I have a Rega RP 3 turntable with a Exact cartridge. Thinking of replacing it my budget is $600. What recommendations can you give me. I have the Rega phono preamp and speed control. My pre amp is a Rogue Metis and have a Carver 1.0t MK 2 Opt 2 amp. I have Source Technology 7211 speakers with 2 Source Technology sub’s. I listen to classic Rock and Blues. Thank for any input.
128x128lenmc2964
If you can find a new old stock AudioTechnica AT-12SA cartridge you will be happy, it's a MM with a shibata diamond and can be found for around $200.00 - $250.00 I have been using this cartridge for over 30 years, just replacing the stylus, plus I have 2 brand new cartridges in waiting in case something happens.
I have the same table and arm and a Hana eh and wouldn’t recommend it for rock imo.  I am currently looking for a phono stage to match this Hana .. with my current set up , gain is an issue .. my present preamp is just a bit shy of the necessary input of 2mV.  Anyone with phono stage input would be appreciated.  
Actually, now that I think of it, I had an Ortofon MC3 Turbo for years. It’s quite excellent. Detailed, lively, and neutral. It doesn’t get much coverage anymore but it’s not expensive and sounds wonderful on all types of music.
 I am currently looking for a phono stage to match this Hana .. with my current set up , gain is an issue .. my present preamp is just a bit shy of the necessary input of 2mV.  Anyone with phono stage input would be appreciated.  

@drz771 Why not just add SUT for your phono stage ?

I agree that the Exact is nothing special on a Planar 3 or 6. The Moonstone is a bonded elliptical so despite MF’s praise it fails on Chakster’s criteria. The Sumiko Amethyst is the one to look at, or why not the Ortofon Bronze for less. Both would need to be shimmed. Buy the Acoustic Signature kit and tweak away!