best phono stage under 10k

Hi
I am looking for a phono preamp I have a radio antenna behind my house (I have had problems with the radio signal and noise with phono -tubes) so I am determined to go in search of a solid state, I am inclined to the warm sound, any recommendations?
128x128saxsaudio1
As a designer of phonostages (both solid-state and tube), I can unequivocally state that RF interference is more of an issue with solid-state circuits.  The reason being parasitic diodes inherent in opamps or transistor stages that end up rectifying (aka demodulating) radio signals.  This is nowhere as bad with tubes.  Yes, both can catch RF if the source is close enough (I developed the Trumpet Reference with an FM tower (94.7MHz) just up the hill, so I know), but tubes are far less susceptible.  
I had a tube RIAA sold it because of hum and other noise. Afterwards I noticed that my TT cables induced the notice (no shielding). So that was a waste preamplifier switch...

So make sure that your TT interconnects and tone arm wires (the material of the tone arm tube) is shielded. Because the noise/"signal" they PICK UP is then removed later on in most of the (not all) RIAA preamps. I personally feel that outside noise that has nothing with the signal from the cartridge to do is nothing I want in to the system.

And later on in the RIAA a RF-filter is removing it.. ..it should not have been able to enter in the first place. So I consider that if we need RF-filter in the RIAA stage then you have not kept the integrity of the signal from the cartridge.

I am glad to not having a RF-filter in my RIAA today not for that I think it is something bad but because any RF that may enter between cartridge and RIAA is exposing flaws in the shield somewhere. And now I know that there is nothing else in the cables than just the signal from the cartridge.

Of course you may have a extreme situation but preventing RF to enter in the first place then if not all is stopped then the RF-filter will help you out with the rest.

If you're using low impedance cartridge (under 5 Ohm) then current injection type of the phono stage can be the best ever. 

The recommendations above are all about traditional phono stages. 

Search for CURRENT INJECTION instead, they are unique and most natural sounding with low impedance MC cartridges.

Mine is 47 Labs Phoncube and my LOMC never sounded so good with many traditional phono stages i have in my arsenal.  
I'm all for less equipment. See what you can sell your preamp for againt the price of an Atma-Sphere. It might make sense. My only problem with Herron is that Keith is getting on in age and it is a very small company. What happens when he passes?
Dear @saxaudio1 :  There are really good alternatives and if you want to buy you last phono stage and no matters what you have to go for SS designs and avoid the tube or hybrid alternatives that's not made it really for LOMC cartridges just can't shines or cartridge can't shows it at its best. SS alternative is the rigth move:

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis9738a-aurorasound-vida-supreme-lcr-phono-stage-a-masterpiece-from-japan-phono

Pass, Gryphon, Brickmann, FM Acoustics, Boulder, Dagostino, Sutherland, Sims Audio, Spectral.

You can't go wrong with eithert of those manufacturers even if your radio station is " inside your home.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.

This is another alternative in the SS land:

https://www.marklevinson.com/products/preamplifiers/NO523-.html?cgid=preamplifiers&dwvar_NO523-_color=Black-GLOBAL-Current