best phono stage under 10k

Hi
I am looking for a phono preamp I have a radio antenna behind my house (I have had problems with the radio signal and noise with phono -tubes) so I am determined to go in search of a solid state, I am inclined to the warm sound, any recommendations?
128x128saxsaudio1
One thing I would keep in mind is the minimum gain from the phono stage because depending on your preamp it may overdrive your preamp. This happened to my Bryston 17B cubed preamp with the Parasound JC3+ and the Pass Labs XP-17 (and likely the XP-25 which has the same minimum gain as the XP-17). I have an Ortofon 2M Black cartridge. Phono stages that have minimum gains in the 40-50dB range that works well with my Bryston are the Pass Labs Aleph Ono, Simaudio 310LP, PS Audio Stellar Phono and the Musical Fidelity NuVista Vinyl. 
Another vote for the Herron phono stage. It’s not warm...it’s dead on neutral but with wide open sonics. To attain the slightest touch of warmth, but while maintaining air, detail, and image, I use NOS Mullard 7308s in my VAC linestage.
I’m happy with my musical surroundings phenomena 11+ at only 800 bucks, oh but I also have the linear power supply to go with it, so another 700 bucks. So for 1500 I’m happy. Tons of adjustability and it’s Herb’s reference phono stage. I like and trust Herb as he has yet to steer me wrong. Goes great with the Hana cartridges. To me, this is expensive enough. At some point you gotta stop upgrading. I'm done....I honestly do not think you necessarily have to spend thousands to get great quality sound. I'd rather buy more records.