Would this be a good starter system for streaming?

I am new to streaming so looking for valuable input. I am considering purchasing the following:

Music Server - Small Green Computer - Sonictransporter i5 with CD ripper
Music Streamer - Ultrarendu
DAC - RME ADI-2 

Was also considering the optical versions. Want to run as a ROON server.

This will be used with KEF 107.2 speakers, Macintosh 34v & 7200 amp.
i have a fairly large CD collection that needs to be ripped

Would something else be better in the $5K range 

ccasebier
Salesmen & Dealers should stay far away from anything even close to a product recommendation.  
I purchased a Denafrips Pontus DAC this past year and am very pleased. Here’s a brief review that I provided on it...

https://www.denafrips.com/single-post/2018/12/10/Pontus-DAC-New-York

Good luck and happy listening! Michael
My starter was a Schiit Bifrost and my kids discarded laptop , with a $30 Audioquest cable. My current budget system consists of a better computer , a Schiit Yiggy , and a Cardas Clear Cable . I would say it’s a solid Class B contender.  Happy Listening , Mike . 
Did you buy and put in the latest processor board and DSD upgrade it is a noticable difference as of March $250 worth every 
dollar it was so good I listened to the benchmsrk3 detailed but too nuetral Brooklyn+  decent , ihad the lampizator dac3 ,and latest 
Schiit Yggsdrasil which has good detail but not much 3 d and non forgiving.
The new Denafrips Pontus is exceptionally good .i sold the latest Schiit yggs dac
as well as lampizator 3. It will meet or beat ant 6 k dac out there and shipping was 4 days DHL for $1700 with shipping a no brainer ,a very detailed naturally warm dac.