Preamps with Dual XLR Outputs

I am looking for preamps with dual XLR outputs to drive 2 separate stereo amps which are connected to 2 different speakers sets. My understanding is the Mola Mola Makua w/DAC and streaming board that is ROON READY can do this. It costs $20K and is my leading contender for my next preamp + DAC + streamer. I am going to output the signal to a Benchmark AHB2 amp + KEF LS50 speakers for one path. The other path is Luxman m900u amp + Yamaha NS 5000 speakers. My understanding is that turning off one of the amps stops the preamp from using that signal path. Perfect. I have heard all the components except the Mola Mola Makua so I will likely do a home trial on that.

My question is what other brands have an analog preamp with dual XLR outputs to do what I describe above? The preamp does not need to support an internal DAC. I could go for an external DAC like a LUMIN X1 or Denafrips Terminator.

BTW - if the Mola Mola Makua or any other brand cannot support my use case (I have been told it can). I will buy 1 preamp, such as the Benchmark LA4 to go to the AHB2 + LS50 system and also buy a DAC, such as Lumin X1,  to go direct to the Luxman + Yamaha system. Both speakers will be in the same room.
yyzsantabarbara
I have not heard the Ayre but I know people consider the 20 reference caliber. I will keep any eye out for a used unit since I have not bothered a dealer with an audition for that one. I have no problem buying used but not if I demo the same gear at a dealer.

You were correct in your assumption about tubes for the reasons I mentioned above and also the heat factor in my corner room that gets hot in the summer. I spend 8 hours+ a day working and listening to tunes in there. So cooler temp equipment is important. I also have 7 thin computer screens in this room too and they give off heat right into my face. Only 2 silent computers though.

Anyways, the list of preamps that is compiled here is really awesome.
@yyzsantabarbara ,
I was just conversing via email with another Ayre KX-R owner. He and Mr. V. agreed that the Twenty update brought the KX-R to significantly higher level.
FWIW,
I own both the KX-R (non Twenty) and an Atma MP-1 3.3. I used to own the MP-3 3.3, but the KX-R was a definite upgrade, so I had to have Ralph build me an MP-1. Thanks Ralph!😊
I have only had the MP-1 for a month, so things are still burning in, but I think Ralph's work will be the winner.
So, when Ayre has one of their upgrade 'sales', the KX-R will be going in for a tune up- finances permitting.
I really don't need 2 preamps (nor Amps, I also have a set of MX-R's), but after 35 years, I just had to scratch the SS vs. Tubes itch.
To my mind, you wouldn't be unhappy with either the Ayre or Atmasphere preamps, both provide super clean sound. I would have to have my head in a vice for hours to find a negative thing to say about either.
HTH
Bob

I believe the BAT VK-51SE has dual balanced outputs.  Looks like a high quality pre.
Dual balanced XLRs on the Simaudio 850p. I use them both, but one set for sub.  Keep us posted on your decision making!
@don I used to own the BAT VK 42-SE preamp. I do not recall now if it had dual XLR’s but it was pretty good. A little soft on the top but a relaxing sound, at least compared to the Bryston BP25 preamp it replaced.

I bought that one used without hearing it first. It turned out to be the best gear I had at that time.