Preamps with Dual XLR Outputs

I am looking for preamps with dual XLR outputs to drive 2 separate stereo amps which are connected to 2 different speakers sets. My understanding is the Mola Mola Makua w/DAC and streaming board that is ROON READY can do this. It costs $20K and is my leading contender for my next preamp + DAC + streamer. I am going to output the signal to a Benchmark AHB2 amp + KEF LS50 speakers for one path. The other path is Luxman m900u amp + Yamaha NS 5000 speakers. My understanding is that turning off one of the amps stops the preamp from using that signal path. Perfect. I have heard all the components except the Mola Mola Makua so I will likely do a home trial on that.

My question is what other brands have an analog preamp with dual XLR outputs to do what I describe above? The preamp does not need to support an internal DAC. I could go for an external DAC like a LUMIN X1 or Denafrips Terminator.

BTW - if the Mola Mola Makua or any other brand cannot support my use case (I have been told it can). I will buy 1 preamp, such as the Benchmark LA4 to go to the AHB2 + LS50 system and also buy a DAC, such as Lumin X1,  to go direct to the Luxman + Yamaha system. Both speakers will be in the same room.
yyzsantabarbara

I believe the BAT VK-51SE has dual balanced outputs.  Looks like a high quality pre.
Dual balanced XLRs on the Simaudio 850p. I use them both, but one set for sub.  Keep us posted on your decision making!
@don I used to own the BAT VK 42-SE preamp. I do not recall now if it had dual XLR’s but it was pretty good. A little soft on the top but a relaxing sound, at least compared to the Bryston BP25 preamp it replaced.

I bought that one used without hearing it first. It turned out to be the best gear I had at that time.
@zprr The place where I may buy the NS 5000 is also a dealer for Simaudio. Something to consider. I may also consider buying the NS 5000 online to have a 60 day home trial. I am almost 100% certain that a CONVOLUTION file for DSP running on ROON will solve any room issues with this rather big "bookshelf" speaker. There is company/guy up in Canada who can create these DSP files given some room measurements and other info. I am reading his book to see if I can do it myself.

I thought the Simaudio 850A preamp and second from top amp were great with the Paradigm Persona 5F I auditioned at the NS 5000 store.
@gdnrbob 
To my mind, you wouldn't be unhappy with either the Ayre or Atmasphere preamps, both provide super clean sound. I would have to have my head in a vice for hours to find a negative thing to say about either.
That is the sound I am gravitated towards. I seem to like a lot of variation of sound  but clean sound (not colored) seems to be what I like the best. In reality I can enjoy a transistor radio if the tunes are good.