Speaker Cable for Meadowlark Kestrel 2

I've tried the dozen or so bi-wire ones I have on hand.
This speaker will REALLY let you know whats what upsteam,only wire I have that they seem to like is DNM Reson and shotgunned Analysis oval 12.
In the owners manual the designer stated internal wiring is all DH Labs silver sonic , think this might be the way to go?
The speakers are just beautiful, pride of ownership is off the charts. Last speaker I will ever buy so I want to "get "er done". All sugestions appreciated. 700-800 $ is my limit. Speakes are easy to drive FWIW.
System is EE Avant pre
AVA Synergy 450 amp
Pro-ject Perspective TT w. Nagoka MP-300
IC's are Morrow MA4 and 5 with 12 ft ZU misson to Amp.
I can also make a Analysis Plus, ZU or MIT loom.
schubert
Coolhand, thanks ever so much. Your info and comments made my day !
In over 40 years in audio I never heard a speaker under 15-20 K that is so detailed with great harmonics as well,
In a word, coherent .
Those are very easy on the eyes!

I have not used the DNM speaker wires but coherency is what the DNM ICs deliver in spades.

Have you looked into Mapleshade? I recall their wires to follow a similar minimalist approach like DNM which seems to play well in terms of coherency. I've always thought them a reasonable alternative to try but have not myself to-date.
Map, I tried Mapleshade a few times but didn't think they were much. But you never know, I might be able to borrow some and try on the Meadowlarks.
Do you agree that the Kestrel 2's leave you in no doubt of whats going on upstream?
Schubert

I never really thought about the Kestrel 2s in that vein, but now that you mention it. I took a look at the pic I linked above and noted it was shortly after purchasing the Kestrel 2s that I became dissatisfied with the Classe amp. I went searching for a more full bodied amp as the Classe seemed lifeless through the Meadowlarks.

They are a perfect example of the quality sound you can get on the used market for not a lot of money. If you found a pair in good cosmetic condition you were very fortunate.

Like Coolhand's experience, I still have a pair of the original Meadowlark Kestrels. They were the first speakers I used that presented music in a totally relaxed and natural way. Sure I could sell them for a few hundred bucks, but I could never find the joy they bring for that money.
Timrhu, just so !
I hooked them up to my back-up amp, an Odyssey Stratos, when I brought them home. I knew it was not all that but it sounded so thin and threadbare it was literally unlistenable!
My Val Alstine Synergy 450 is a great amp and soon made everything kosher.