Amps for Proac D48R

Hello,My system used:
Drive Accustic arts drive one , Audio Research Dac8, Tube preamps VK-52SE Bat, Tube amps  VK-150SE BAT and kubala emotion speaker cable, Speaker Proac D48R but the sound too noise for bass.
I need advice for a power amps and speaker cable for the Proac D48R all the system can drive for proac D48R
Thanks
keithandy
I’m running my D-30R with a Pass Labs XA30.8. No issues what soever with plenty of oomph in reserve. The D-48R’s are pretty efficient so you shouldn’t need a whole lot of power. They do need space to do their thing though so that might explain some of the issues your having.
Good luck
@keithandy ,What are your room dimensions? How far are the D48Rs from the front and side walls? I recently found that in my 19X15X8 room, if the ProAcs are 6 foot from back wall, and 42" from side walls, their bass was slightly lean than. So last week I moved them back about 10" (to back wall) and 3.5" to the side wall. Boom...the tight bass and weight magically appeared.
Can you try to experiment with the placement? Yes, it can take up to an hour to experiment, but it is worth the effort.