Preamps with Dual XLR Outputs

I am looking for preamps with dual XLR outputs to drive 2 separate stereo amps which are connected to 2 different speakers sets. My understanding is the Mola Mola Makua w/DAC and streaming board that is ROON READY can do this. It costs $20K and is my leading contender for my next preamp + DAC + streamer. I am going to output the signal to a Benchmark AHB2 amp + KEF LS50 speakers for one path. The other path is Luxman m900u amp + Yamaha NS 5000 speakers. My understanding is that turning off one of the amps stops the preamp from using that signal path. Perfect. I have heard all the components except the Mola Mola Makua so I will likely do a home trial on that.

My question is what other brands have an analog preamp with dual XLR outputs to do what I describe above? The preamp does not need to support an internal DAC. I could go for an external DAC like a LUMIN X1 or Denafrips Terminator.

BTW - if the Mola Mola Makua or any other brand cannot support my use case (I have been told it can). I will buy 1 preamp, such as the Benchmark LA4 to go to the AHB2 + LS50 system and also buy a DAC, such as Lumin X1,  to go direct to the Luxman + Yamaha system. Both speakers will be in the same room.
yyzsantabarbara
Ear-Yoshino 868 (reviewed in Positive Feedback and Enjoy The Music) and 912 (review by Art Dudley in Stereophile).
My understanding is that turning off one of the amps stops the preamp from using that signal path.

However it does not stop the preamp from being loaded by the combined input impedance of both amps, given that almost all preamps providing dual outputs drive both outputs from the same output stage.

Consequently I would rule out the Rogue preamp that was suggested. The balanced input impedance of your Benchmark amp is 50K; the balanced input impedance of the Luxman amp is 34K. Assuming those numbers apply when each amp is powered down (which is not always the case) their combined impedance is (50 x 34)/(50 + 34) = 20K.

Stereophile measured the balanced output impedance of the Rogue RP-7 as rising from extremely low values at mid and high frequencies to a very high 5.64K at 20 Hz. Not a good match, given the wide variation of output impedance coupled with the ratio of amp input impedance to preamp output impedance of less than 4:1 at 20 Hz.

The Makua, Ayre, and W4S preamps that have been suggested should be ok in that respect. Not sure about the EAR.

Good luck. Regards,
-- Al

I owned the Makua but not with the DAC + streamer.  I am sure you can find one online for way less than $20k  I recently sold my Kaluga and Makua.  I also own the Lumin X-1 after previously owning the A-1.  I absolutely love the X-1 and that will be my streamer / dac for at least the next 10 years.  The Lumin App was so good in my mind that I did not need ROON.
The Makua, Ayre, and W4S preamps that have been suggested should be ok in that respect. Not sure about the EAR.
Thanks all for these great suggestions, it would have taken me a while to find them. I am actually aware of the suggested preamps, and I must have heard the W4S during a show demo, but did not know they had dual outputs. It was something that I never was looking into until this recent need. 

Now I have some research to do while I work on my job.

@almarg  Thanks for the math. Do not really understand but I will take your word for the suggestion.
@willgolf I am working with a dealer on the Makua so I plan on getting it from him if I go that way, not at MRSP as I listed but something with a discount. There is a unit available today on A’gon from Australia for $10K but I started with the dealer so I will continue to do so.

Did you use the Lumin A1 as the DAC with the Makua?

Are you using the Lumin X1 directly to an amp? I do not mind doing that myself and buying a $2.5K Benchmark preamp for my analog sources. That is if the direct to amp Lumin X1 is not compromised, especially at low volumes.

I should add that I am really interested in doing my streaming from a fibre optical network such as supported in the Lumin X1. It would only cost me about $300 to buy the network gear to do this. I also have a lifetime subscription to ROON so I will stick with that. Roon is actually becoming pretty amazing with the latest release.