What are you streaming tonight?

As we are in the modern age of music I thought I would see how this fares.
We have threads specific for cdp and tt so why not streaming as it is a modern media.
I don't care if you stream Tidal, Deezer, Spotify, Paradise Radio or any number of internet stations.
I would like you to share your tastes and method of streaming.
128x128uberwaltz
I was listening to some of the "Hi-Fi Audio Partners" playlists on Qobuz last night.  Some cool stuff there.  I'm listening to the "Official NAD Demo Playlist" now.
Not really looked at those Greg but will take a gander.

Radio Paradise Rock Mix
on a lark i started using radio paradise and i gotta say, it's been spot-on, with scarcely a duff track. yesterday it ran the gamut from stones to radiohead to obscurities like lord huron and great lakes swimmers and still sounded pretty coherent. that it's flac-quality and free is restoring my rapidly diminishing faith in humanity.
Loomis
I had stopped using RP until somebody here said they were now streaming in FLAC quality so I downloaded the APP on my phone again and stream it from there.
Might have been member Reubent?

Whatever as you say quite a variety of music and not too many clunkers in the mix.
Uber, I was up and running in a minute...vg, simple ui + no ads..sounds damn good. Currently listening to Duane's slide on trouble no more, which is a helluva slide s