Would you donate a dollar to have these Members Review a Product?

So, I've been thinking that there are a number of hifi products that I would love to hear or, at least, reviewed by folks I know and respect.  I then thought what if a panel of fellow members each listened and reviewed the product.  

I'd pay money to read (or watch/hear) ericsquires, wolfgarcia, millercarbon, and georgehifi each receive the same amp, speaker, etc. and review it. 
128x128jbhiller
I dont gives a dam about the speakers I listen to, nor the dac, nor the amplifier. Understand me, I love them now and I had chosen them with care...

But an Hi-Fi real experience is more directly linked to the 3 embeddings of any audio systems which i already spoken about earlier...Way more than the taste and appetite we had for a MacIntosh amplifier or from a Sansui...

Most reviews only confirm et reinitiates this error at perpetuum...

I love the Sansui club, I own one Sansui.... But audio experience has almost nothing to do with the choice of a piece of gear "per se"...I want to express that a bit radically and see if people react with understanding to my rant... :)

Those who did not owns an audio system radiating sound qualities at his peak potential level, be it at any price level, who then may not understand why my rant and what I speak about, probably and simply own system where only an upgrade of some electronic component has made a big difference for them in the past and stick to the illusion that the price paid for a costly electronic component mainly gives audiophile experience at peak level ...

My experience is contrary: my good actual audio system sounded like "shit" out of the box, after I afford to buy it, but understand me is theorically by all reviews very good...

But the reality is that i discovered how good it can be only after devising methods and tweaks of my owns to controls the triple embeddings of it: mechanical, acoustical, electrical...

I will simplify that post in a drawing:

Before tweaks: my system is shit...….After tweaks: the same system made me flow tears of joy....

Conclusion for beginners:

Dont buy anything else if you already own something already relatively good, think first and look for the way, not to improve it, more to transform it completely...Read reviews for entertainment ...

"Music comes from the walls " Groucho Marx
A lot of what interests me is how we perceive and why. Like whether you like cilantro or not, or IPAs. My personal love of both has no bearing on the truth of beer tasting, but I find it fascinating some taste cilantro like soap, or conversely, that there are audio brands which to me taste like soap, and to others delicious salsa. Is it learned? Is it in the ear? Fun stuff.
Audio experiences reflect tastes in the choices of some components like any experience we immerse voluntarily ourselves...And we can think about why and how...But this is psychology...

The truth is audio experience ultimately is not "founded" on tastes at all... "Tasting" a particular audio system is an anecdotal event... Creating a top Hi-Fi audio system has nothing at all to do with tastes first...It is not even only engineering... :)

Science will gives you the directions, your ears will correlate all different materials and apparatus, and the different controlled grids in an optimal design particular to your own house, room and gear...

"Even ears works hard before tasting" Groucho Marx
To summarize you, @Mahgister:

Erik is wrong, and only I know what is right.

Did I read that correctly?  You are negating my own process and experience, and saying it can't be useful or correct?
I dont gives a dam about the speakers I listen to, nor the dac, nor the amplifier.

What exactly is the reason you are here then, @mahgister?  What is it you are here to talk about and share?