Love it when it snows

Nothing quiets things down like a nice blanket of snow. The roof is muffled, and the forest too. But I think there may be even more going on. Doesn't snow often here, but every time it sure does seem like the power is cleaner. For sure the listening is better. 
128x128millercarbon
The length of time the earth has existed has nothing to do with what's happening now. For most of the earth's existence humans did not exist. This is really happening whether or not you  believe it, also here is something I can never figure out.

Fine you don't believe climate change is real. But don't you have to consider what if it is? What is we continue what we've been doing which we are as the administration rolls out new plans to poison our rivers, lakes and waterways. But what if it's true? And you ignored it? And it's really too late? What then?
I'm still waiting to hear from that 5th dentist. 
I'm sure his opinion is a valid as any naysayer.

All the best,
Nonoise
@djones5 , well....I guess I should preface certain HO’s with not-to-be-misinterpreted notices...as in:

’The following comment contains Irony’....or ’is Snide Observation on the posters’ part’.....

I mistakenly thought that ’___’ would suffice, but apparently not....

OK....some interpretations may help...

Floor show = 12 pages and still underway

Amusing act = No resolutions in sight; even a simple agreement on what would seem to be ’common knowledge’ is rare.

"...stay off Broadway,..." = ...which occasionally hosts sheer mind-numbing ’Bombs’.

Character A; "....there’s nothing left to say..."

Character B; "And there’s no one left....to write an ending....to this dumb-ass play!" (B slumps over, feigning death)

PLEASE NOTE: The previous is the Humble Opinion of it’s poster. No personal attacks or attributions are intended nor implied. The poster willingly accepts the potential of being accused as a ’Troll’, or any other depreciative description. The poster is solely responsible for said post’s content. The poster reserves the Right to, in the event of crowd’s appearing on his doorstep and/or property, unleash whatever means of ’crowd control’ strikes his fancy, fear, or deranged amusement. Individuals may be eaten.

There...feel better?

I really don’t care, frankly....;)
The length of time the earth has existed has nothing to do with what’s happening now. For most of the earth’s existence humans did not exist. This is really happening whether or not you believe it, also here is something I can never figure out.

Fine you don’t believe climate change is real. But don’t you have to consider what if it is?

Stop misrepresenting my position. It only makes you appear as ideological and detached from reality as Adam Schiff.

Of course the climate changes. Duh. Its changed a lot over the whole 3.5 billion years of its existence, and a lot over the shorter 3 billion year history of life. The vast majority of that time CO2 levels were much higher. Some of the highest CO2 levels in the history of life on Earth were during the Cambrian explosion when almost all genera of corals evolved, along with many plants and animals.

These are all relevant scientific facts, so please do try and follow along. I know its hard. Thinking, I mean. Please try.

CO2 is a required plant nutrient. Plants literally cannot live without it. Its a fact. You could look it up. PLEASE LOOK IT UP! Most of the plants on Earth evolved when CO2 levels were much higher. These plants today are near the lower range they are able to tolerate. Rising CO2 levels benefit these plants greatly. Higher CO2 benefits all plants, but these especially.

What are these plants? Just corn, soy, you know, plants humans rely on for food. Billions and billions of dollars and billions and billions of people are riding on these CO2 reliant crops. No plants? No food. No people.

I’m guessing they don’t tell you about this in the madrassa, or CNN, or wherever it is you go for programming. Oh well. True nonetheless.

So the climate you’re so convinced will destroy all life on Earth is the one most life is adapted to. And the CO2 you want to eliminate is the one thing we absolutely cannot survive without.

And you think I’m the one who’s nuts???!

...but at least you've gotten some insight as to how I sometimes perceive some of these forums...seemingly endless wrangling over what is already known to be contentious....

What is Reality?

Whatever 'you' make of it.  That would seem obvious, but...*shrug*

And that pretty much applies to All of Us....no 2 alike.

Similar....but still different, in some way.  And even that is situational.

I can accept that, and have for a very long time now...and I'm good with it.

More to discover