Battle of the unknowns... (cable companies)

Curious who members believe are the best unknown power cable manufacturers. $100 to $700 for example.
A couple examples might be Ice Age Audio, NRG Custom Cables etc..
I know who I have had good (and not so good) experiences with from the well known companies. Now I am curious about the "little guys". 
bgpoppab
If you want some really unknown cables, let me know. I know a guy. Pretty sure he still makes em. But I will not tell you who he is. Can't get any more unknown than that.
I've seen cables for sale on ebay that are listed as silver cables and they have no name and come from somewhere in Asia. They appear to be quite thin and have questionable "insulation" but claim to be "pure silver" and the best available. Probably something like screen door aluminum strands twisted together and covered with a mix of discarded coconut shell fibers and thrown away bed sheets. Loyalists swear by them. You're welcome.
qilin_maker
Thanks. I googled them. Curious about them considering they are from Michigan. Home state company and never heard of them

millercarbon 
I may know that guy too! About a dozen of them lol

bsmg
Gee thanks. I'll look right into those type lol

If you're going up to $700, try TWL power cables. I think you can still get the American Digital series for around $500. Or maybe Cullen Cable for a lot less.

All the best,
Nonoise