Refurbish a Dynaco St70

This is my 2nd attempt at getting this thread started. 1st attempt never posted. Please forgive should a duplicate arise.

I have a Dynaco ST-70 that has been in storage for several years and has few hours on it. I would like to have it refurbished and updated for electrical components, inputs, and outputs. After having searched this forum I thought it might serve me best to initiate a new thread. Looking for contacts for having this done. Thanks in advance for your suggestions. Mike
mesch
Mesch- You were one lucky 19 y.o. I got my AR XA in 1970 or 71 (if you remember the 70s you weren't there!) but I had to wait another 20 years to discover the joys of tubes.
Swamp, yes I was and consider myself that way over my life. Hope to continue in same for some time. Took me some time after hearing that system to get to tubes, 2010 actually, now use a tube pre into SS amp. You don’t happen to live in south Florida, 'a walkin the swamps’, :-).
Mesch- I'm a new Englander thru and thru but must admit that w wind chills of -20 / -30 overnight it might be time to be walkin' some a them mangrove swamps y'all got down there.
Swamp, actually I am from southern Illinois. We do have a cyprus swamp, one of the furthest north in US. Seems you have been walkin' through allot of snow given the many major snow storms in the last couple years.

Anyway, back to the post, I currently have an working AR XA turntable. Cartridge on it need replacing. Given that I have a start on a vintage 60s system, I might pursue it further.
Mesch, don't know if it is so but read that Cario, IL is closer to Jackson , MS than Chicago.