What are the best bang for the buck on higher end headphones?

In the last year, after solidifying my main system I have moved on to establishing my headphone system which is in our home office/game room, as this system has grown I am now at the end of the game and have just pulled the trigger on a Dennis Had Inspire headphone amp from Moon Audio that will replace my Yamamoto HA-3 amp & will sell it as well as the extra headphones that my Hifiman XV2 have beat out, with that said I want to purchase one more set of cans to go with the XV2s and have my mind on the Hifiman HE1000v1, HE1000v2 or the Focal Utopia and have found really good deals on all these mentioned as demos from dealers. I am partial to the Hifiman house sound versus Audeze but is there some cans in this league that I am missing. Have not heard the Utopia but am willing to take a chance at the great price I have been offered. What say you?
tooblue
For you guys with Planar cans if you haven't heard them through a full  tube amp you haven't heard what they can truly do!Look at the magical APPJ Audio PA1502 with a full boat of NOS tubes or a hybrid with NOS small signal.
Just picked up Klipsch HP3.....  really nice , beautifully made and great sounding set of cans
Have had in house the HE1000v2s for about 6 weeks now and really think I can close the door on headphone purchases as these have settled in and have proven to be as good as they are advertised. I really don't even feel the need to hold on to the other sets of cans I have as I won't listen to them, just hold on to an extra set for back up. Enjoy the music