Whats your take on a NAD 3020, I truly believe it defined stereo and still does!

No matter what I have on the audio front, this old baby just flows through my home.The tone is pure ...she is my reference and always be such.Am i the only one who loves the old girls?Rotel, Marantz, HK, Arcam, Cambridge and retro including class A all have a unique sound.
128x128colin44ct357
Hello - recently started a vinyl collection and getting into vintage equipment. I'm waiting on a NAD 3020 to be delivered. I need to purchase a step up/down transformer, as the one I am getting is originally from overseas. My question is, what size step up/down transformer do I need to get? I saw a similar NAD 3020 recently sold online with an included 200W transformer (similar to the link attached to this message), is this enough?

Thanks so much in advance for any advice you can provide.

https://www.amazon.com/PowerBright-Transformer-Countries-Convert-220-240/dp/B000MW83OG/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=200W%2Bstep%2Bup%2Bdown%2Btransformer&qid=1579531671&sr=8-1&th=1
For those in love with the 3020 preamp find a 1020 it is the 3020 preamp section.

we sold a bunch of those w larger NAD power amps ( most of which could be bridged ) and of course the Hafler 200 or 220 power amp. Those make an especially fantastic combo for very low $$$&&
I do not have the level of experience as everyone on this board. But I’ve had my 7225pe for thirty years now, I just got Tekton mini lores, a schitt modi and a Qobuz subscription. Really happy, I have a strong attachment to that reciever.
Whatta ya know, @tomic601. I used a 1020 pre with a Dynaco ST70 in the mid-80's, a nice little combo. Then I got myself a Frank Van Alstine-modded Dynaco PAS, the quietest tube pre-amp I've ever heard. He used 5751 tubes in place of the 12AX7's.

Hi scothurwitz

Recently my NAD 1300 preamp went on the fritz so I got out my 3020 to use as a pre through my Bryston 3B. Wow, I think I prefer the sound of the 3020. I do like the flexibility of the 1300's 6 band eq, but the 3020 has nice "weight" to it.

The 1300 is back from the repair shop and in service again. Both good choices, IMO.