New Parasound Halo JC1+ monoblocks just released!!!

Those trying to get the old JC1’s cheaper may want to wait as these new ones should reduce the price of the old one used. And look at these babies do current
Old Model New Model
128x128georgehifi
I had a Para 10 inch active sub, best I ever had and i had numerous.
Had to sell it as the police were at my door to often.
Sad!
To be honest the Ampzilla was a classic desig y the late great     Jim Borgiano, which was ,is noticably better then the paramount 
just read the reviews, it was over $10 k,  Underwood wally 
has them. On close out $5 k new delivered. You will find Nothing 
close for this money ,and the matching preamp just as good.
He Paramount monoblocks were a bit soft, inside a lot of parts were average at best .myself being involved in modding-upgrades in almost everything I own 
tells me everything is built to a price point. Rule of thumb on average, 
25% of the cost only goes into the product,the rest overhead and markup.

georgehifi,

"That’ll quickly come down just like the old ones did 30%, as Parasound like to do volume with their products. Probably around $12-$15k once the dust settles." List at $17K, if we don't hit our sales mark will reduce the list price? That's a sad way to do business.

Well one could always buy a pair of the old ones used, they get around $3-$4k a pair depending on condition. And they’ll blow away just about anything as well, maybe but for a Gryphon Antillion Evo, which I heard an a/b with and were just a little better on the Wilson Alexia’s, and those Antillions are not budget priced at all.