New Parasound Halo JC1+ monoblocks just released!!!

Those trying to get the old JC1’s cheaper may want to wait as these new ones should reduce the price of the old one used. And look at these babies do current
Old Model New Model
128x128georgehifi
I find it a little bit strange that all of the PR is about the “technical improvements” and not about the sonic improvements... but I’m sure that within a couple of weeks as these $17k per pair gems make it to market we will hear more about the sound. 

I find it a little bit strange that all of the PR is about the “technical improvements” and not about the sonic improvements
If they are correct technical improvements, then it improves the sonics as well.
Also Parasound aren't the sort of company to get into subjectively waxing lyrically about sound presentation. They leave that up to the reviewers, with their poetic BS about how things sound.
The real test for me will be if JA from Stereophile gets to put it on the test bench, for the real specs. 

Cheers George  
For that kind of money, I'm sure they have a twenty-year warranty like Bryston?
17k, for non-bespoke amps made offshore? Not that Taiwanese hi-fi is not good, but that price point will dis-qualify most of the buyers who would be chasing the JC-1 in my opinion. Wasn’t the original advantage around Parasound to offer great bang for the buck by manufacturing off-shore according to the US design?