Synergistic orange fuses

Hi there,
I’ve been a (background) member of Audiogon for a while, so firstly I’d like to thank many of you for the expert info that has lead me to my current setup, as I live in London - an to be totally honest you ‘Americans’ seem to be WAY ahead when it comes to audio + tweaks, etc...
Before inserting the 2x new fuses i thought I was producing some pretty nice sound, etc... music (certain recordings) appeared to be played live in my living room.
however, I just received 2x orange fuses which I have put into my Ming da monoblocks (feeding each pipedream 21 tower) and somehow... I feel underwhelmed??
At this moment in time I actually prefer the cheap glass fuses that came with the amps as they seem to give a lifelike presentation, as opposed to the synergistic research - Which seem to muddle things with, dare I say, too much body’, and not enough sparkle up top.
i know burning in helps, which it ‘has’ definitely over a few hours playing, but how long should I give them before (perhaps returning them under their generous 30 rule?)
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
sam

associated equipment (if this helps??):
pipedreams 21 speakers
2x Mcintosh 2205 (each bridged  to 400 watts mono) for each bass drivers
mingda md150 monoblack amps (upgraded tubes) for tweeter + mid towers
custom built 99.9%pure silver ic’s
coincident statement pre amp
Nordost valhalla power cables throughout system, except furutech powerflux for pre amp with blue fuse for rhodium plug + orange fuse internal to power supply.
speaker cables are audio sensibility (forgot exact name) but top of their line
snailspeed
Try reversing them.  There is a noticeable difference depending on which way they are installed.  No, I'm not kidding....
i know burning in helps, which it ‘has’ definitely over a few hours playing, but how long should I give them before (perhaps returning them under their generous 30 rule?)
Send them back, others here will have you burning them in🤦‍♂️ changing directions (yeah right when the mains changes direction 60 x a sec)🤦‍♂️ until the cows come home, when the send back period expires, then you’ve done your $$$
Just put the money into a component upgrade instead.

All you need to know about fuses that change sound is:
.https://forum.audiogon.com/posts/1860594?highlight=fuse%2Baging

Also snailspeed go the the "Misc Audio" forum for snake oil voodoo fuse info

Cheers George
I have tried reversing them, as with all fuses there is definitely a correct way for them to work best - still... I’m not quite convinced so far with the oranges... other fuses I have used have benefited from this I am a believer that fuses are often the final cherry on the audio-cake, however, I just wonder whether anyone else has had this problem with the oranges being too smooth and forgiving? Almost that instruments lost their leading edge and prat ? How many hours should I give them before returning them ? Any heights would be greatly accepted!
cheers guys,
sam