Guttenberg's Cornwall IV Review -- I'm in trouble

https://youtu.be/M8H3Wx80V3Y

He directly compares the Cornwall IV to the Forte III (which I own).  This is dangerous for me because his points on the differences between the C-wall and Forte hit home.  

I'm calling the credit cards telling them any purchase involving audio in the next 60 days should be flagged as fraudulent! That should stop me, right? 

Kidding aside, I'm dying to hear the Cornwall IV.  If you have heard them, please chime in!
128x128jbhiller
I'm sticking with my Heresy III/REL subs (2) rig as it's comparatively  diminutive and kicks a**. However, I've heard both the Forte IIIs and new Cornballs...uh Cornwalls...sorry...and yeah, both sound great but seem El Giganto. Especially the Cornwalls, and when I heard them the shop had some Heresies nearby and they just look relatively tiny. I bet if you heard the Cornwalls side by side at the same level they would have more similarity than differences relative to the Fortes...that's what I experienced anyway.
"I'm sticking with my Heresy III/REL subs (2) rig as it's comparatively diminutive and kicks a**."

@wolf_garcia, @jbhiller,

I love the sound of the Cornwalls I, II, III and Fortes I, II(have not heard newest incarnations) but Heresys and a sub/s can get you pretty far.  The sound can get really big really fast.

Would really like to hear both the Cornwall 4 and Forte 3 some day.

Bill
@jbhiller I regret to inform you that I have heard the Cornwalls IV and I can’t get them out of my mind. This probably means that I have made the subconscious decision to buy them, I just don’t know it yet. Let’s call credit card companies about impeding fraud audio purchases, I like the idea.
They are very impressive! In the past I laughed at Klipsch, and bought KEFs instead, that I still own. Cornwall IV, however, is positively different from what I remember about Klipsch. Only downside: it’s huge and heavy. And most likely my current amp is an overkill, power-wise, for the Cornwalls IV.
To give you more context: I visited AVTherapy in Nashua,NH to listen to Spendors as possible replacements for my KEF 104/2. Both the Spendors and new KEFs (but not Reference) underwhelmed me. Cornwall IV -- convinced me.
@ghjuvanni, we are walking parallel paths here. I, too, scoffed at Klipsch for many years. I used to think of them as something beyond its heyday. But 30 years later I get it.

They are heavy. I guess we can call them huge.

Pushing a tube amp at Klipsch Heritage type product results in real mojo.

When Guttenberg said the Cornwall IV takes the visceral, dynamic impact of the Forte III and raises it up a huge amount, well, that got me. It’s a Forte on steroids!