Looking for recommendations for a 'warm' sounding DAC

Would anyone know of a warm sounding DAC, budget to £2500/$3000 new or used. My ears don’t like a crisp and clinical sound, I find that Chord/dcs/Topping sound painful if loud. I know many love those crisp leading edges that these deliver but that sound does not synergise with my amp/speakers nor my sensitive ears. I know the easiest way to achieve this would be to switch speakers to a mellow speaker but this option is not available.
Any suggestions would be welcome.
128x128duckworp
I said I wasn't going to participate in these forums again, but here I go.
Barely any audiophiles seem to know of Prism Digital. Heavily used in the high end recording studio world and regarded as the most accurate sounding AD & DA converters out there. So enter the Prism Calia consumer model; by warm I assume you mean rich and accurate harmonic reproduction accurate to live music, while being open and clear sounding. The Prism Callia. Or it's Pro version which would have AES EBU
Another choice would be Dacs or built in Dacs from the SPL line in Germany. Also a Pro roots company. These are the AD's & DA's the high end studios are using and there's a reason for that! 
Audio by di tomasso
I use a Holo Audio Spring DAC Kitsune edition which is a R2R design. It is very musical and right in your price range. I have also read lots of great things about the Audio Mirror Tubadour. Good luck!
It's just a tiny bit above your price point, but the DACs made by Aqua are very, very musical.  Not quite on the warm side, but detailed. Huge open room filling soundstage with out the digital harness that I think you are trying to get away from by saying "warm"

I find them to sound very close to a good vinyl rig and on parr with some of the most expensive DACs on the market.