Tube tester...anyone own their own?

Since a lot of us utilize tube based gear, I am wondering how many of us own a tube tester? I am considering acquiring one, not sure if I would look for a Hickok or another brand/type.
if you are considering a tube tester, or already own one, do tell us your recommendations and your experience with the particular type you own.

128x128daveyf
I have a B&K Dyna-Jet 707 that has been an exceptional companion for over 40 years.( Thank you Dad ! )   Have local vintage guitar/amp shop that will calibrate when asked.  
TV-7 D/U and sent to Daniel Nelson in Arizona for updates and calibration.  If you can find the original military headphone set for noise testing, that is a big plus.

Also have a Western Electric KS-15874-L2 otherwise known as a Hickok Cardmatic.

The TV-7 D/U still appears on E-Bay quite regularly.
I had 6 at one time back when I lived in my home in NY. You could say I was obsessed. Included were the Western Electric KS-15750, Triplett 3444, Hickok 539C, TV-2 C/U, TV- 7/DU and  Hickok 752A. They were all stellar performers. The Hickok 752A was the easiest to use because you could check both sections of a tube with just a flip of a switch (you didn't have to change all the settings). My favorite was the Hickok 539C. 
I sold them all but my TV- 7/DU making my retirement move into a condo. I kept the TV- 7D/U because of its small compact size, and it's very rugged. 
I have a Eico 667. It's not good for power tube matching. It can check for weak tubes shorts and leakage. It's an inexpensive go nogo tester.