80s Levinson Gear - Best Repair/Refurbish?

Hey ’Goners, here’s the question: I have an ML-26 preamp, an ML-12 preamp, and an ML-23 power amp, all in need of various amounts of repair/refurbishing.

I’m in the Chicago area but there may be nothing local.

I’d appreciate suggestions for the best spot to have all this work done. I think the gear is worth it.

Thanks for the advice!
Ag insider logo xs@2xjji666
Pyramid Audio, TX. I spoke to them yesterday regarding my ML no. 334 amplifier. 
They have engineers on hand to answer questions and the ability to make repairs. 

http://www.pyramid-audio.com/brands.html

N
jji666

consult Pryamid Audio.  Keep us posted on your decision.

Happy Listening!
I've talked to Pyramid.  They appear to be very knowledgeable and professional and willing to answer questions in detail.  So I appreciate that.

The bad news is there is no free, or even affordable, lunch with these ML-23s.  They told me the minimum amount I might get lucky enough to spend on the repair is about $2k and it goes up from there. 

I certainly believe them, but it does open up the question of whether to do it.  I mean, I bought the amp for about $1400 and while I have seen asking prices as high as about $2500, it is an open question as to whether that is the best way to spend $2000.  While I have no plans to sell the amp, I also wonder if I couldn't get something better for that same amount.  Or just stick with my other amps until I'm looking for a place to flush some cash...
    jj666,
       I recently had my Levinsom 33H amplifiers recapped and some boards replaced.   I used EBC Electronics in Manville, NJ.  I had a very good experience  and I'm thrilled with the repair.  Costs will probably be less also.   Good Luck!   Paul is a good guy.