Has anyone tried Brass cartridge mounting screws?

If so what were your observations?
playpen
There are much better (looking) screws to add weight than those from soundsmith. 

Transcendent Frequencies offering them on ebay in different length/weight for any tonearm/cartridge. 

Remember, your cartridge mounting screws must be nonmagnetic! 

P.S. I am not crazy to expect any difference in sound using different screws, they need only to add weight if the headshell is not detachable.

Wow! 

You're certainly a  uh..experimental type of guy.
https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/6601

Effects perhaps not as dramatic compared to your other findings.

Yes, they are cute!  I have no idea where or when I got them.  I just use what I got.
 I just bought a set of screws off ebay from the UK.I notice quite a difference in midrange and bass but I had to put the counter weight back further on the tone arm to compensate for the extra weight so I really don't know if it was the screws.Anyway whatever the case my rig sounds better for less than 20 bucks.
too funny

Maybe you have to check your arm effective mass and cartridge compliance first (you could check with HiFi test record).

Adding mass is not always necessary (or act like improvement), but sometimes you just need higher mass for low compliance cartridges if the arm is too light.

I think you’re dealing with effective mass, or you just screwed your cartridge better when you changed the screws

I don’t believe in that esoteric BS and snake oil that material of the screws can improve the sound, they are just fixing your cartridge to the headshell.

The benefit of the screws i posted above is that mounting process getting much easier, they are bigger and can be tightened by fingers first (then with a tool), and they add mass a bit to change tonearm's effective mass a bit (when needed).