Small room amp and speakers recommendation

I have an area in allocated in my new house for a listen room that is approximately 7ft x 12ft x 10 ceilings....i know it's small, hut it's all mine away from the kids. I am look for advice/recommendations on an amp and speakers for that area. I want to keep the budget under $5k (the lower the better). I listen to a lot of vinyl and a majority or my preferred music is acoustic with some rock mixed in on occasion. Please let me know what you think and if you have an other questions on my desired set-up.
Thank you
weiky
KEF LS50W. Not sure if a sub is needed in such a small space.

Audience 1+1 V3 need space behind them but they weigh about 5lbs and sound huge. 

I owned the 1+1 and the KEF LS50, not LS50W. However, I needed acoustic panels in my room to make the LS50's sing. I doubt you would need acoustic treatment with the LS50W, since it has built-in DSP.

With the LS50 and 1+1 I used the Peachtree Nova 150. That would keep you under $5K for a complete system.

I also used the Benchmark DAC3 HGC and the Benchmark AHB2 with each of those speakers. I liked that combo much more than the Nova 150 however, a lot of people here may say that combo was not MUSICAL. I loved it. That combo was more than $5K.
I have a small room and think the Aerial 5  is a great speaker, and since its been around so long, you can get them used for a great price.
While this may hold no appeal for you, one way to really open up the budget for better electronics would be to build the Parts Express Solstice speaker kit.  These are just over 1K and will compete with speakers that would consume your entire budget.  Can't imagine you would not be thrilled with their performance.