Cheap Speaker "Isolation" Solution for 300 lb. Speaker

Good Afternoon All,

I am looking for advice on a cheap and simple isolation solution for large, heavy (325 lb. each) floorstanding speakers. 

I've read much advice on granite or marble slabs, multiple layers of cork, springs, etc; while this has been helpful, it is neither a cheap or simple solution. 

Ultimately, I am looking to protect my wood floor from damage these very heavy speakers might do, as well as decouple the speaker from the floor in order to reduce bass resonance (I am in an apartment complex and worry about noise complaints). I've looked into sorbothane pads, but they never seem to be able to hold this much weight.

Thanks!
scorndefeat
Herbie's products are a good place to start; cost effective with some science behind them IMO. I have tried many other soft and hard iso gear under my 115 lb. von Schweikerts and like Herbie's the best so far.
Not cheap, I used Gaia l on my Joseph Audio Pearl 20/20. Well made product that really does isolate. I have pine floors throughout my cabin. They have rubber (almost like suction cups) on the bottoms. I have outriggers, so after running them through the threaded outrigger, I finished the top with a stainless steel acorn nut. They really tightened up the base. 30k plus speakers (they are great speakers) and they only come with spikes! Insane! I payed 1200.00 from Crutchfield for the Gaia I, I hope this helps?