Another marketing gimmick?

Put micro sized components in a glass structure that resembles a vacuum tube?
https://agdproduction.com/index.html

Im thinking pure aesthetics were the goal here. No need to put those "advances" mosfets in a glass tube?

I guess someone will buy it.
tablejockey
The device I use was developed very specifically for class D audio, not for power supplies, low voltage points of load or RF circuits.
Yes, others use GaN devices but not the ones he worked on with the supplier and he bought out all the inventory. I don't know where you got the notion that the circuit is obsolete unless it was meant to demean. 

He's devising a new one to deal with the increased power of his next amp. Going back down in power doesn't appear to involve modifications. That, and although other makes use some form of GaN device, they're not intended for audio, like his are.

And, yes, I took some poetic license in saying that it was for radar as I was lazy to not list all the other applications. You're quite the pill, aren't you?

All the best,
Nonoise

The GaN device he is using is obsolete. That is why he had to buy up all the inventory. That is why he needs to switch to a new one for the next gen devices. Designed for class-D audio is specious. Designed for a particular implementation of Class D audio would be more accurate. That does not mean that new generic devices are not more appropriate to Class D either. When he says power supplies does he mean high voltage supplies as mentioned elsewhere in the article (or website) or the new low voltage GaN FETs that are low cost and very high performance? ( And could be why the old part is now obsolete, too expensive and not good enough). It’s sort of like power supply electrolytic audio capacitors. They used to be "superior" but circuit dependent a new low ESR, high temp, high life capacitor will be superior.

His circuit may be awesome and I am happy to see he is not running with blinders to the highest switching frequency at the detriment of other properties (as certain people promote), but also note he is switching much lower than say Cherry who does it with silicon transistors and has well respected sound (at less money).

And no, using "radar" makes you the pill, not me. If you were up on low voltage GaN for power supplies you would have said that but sure, claim someone else is the problem.
Using "radar" and providing the link with the attribution shows I was just lazy. Nothing more.

Your needling every and any point to better others shows you to be an audio (and carpet) harpy of the highest order. I think you’ve found your niche.

Carry on.

All the best,
Nonoise
Post removed 
Nope. My intention was not to look knowledgeable at all. You must not think that others do things for the same reasons you do.

As for personal attacks, you just mask them (sometimes poorly) in your rebuttals, but they do show. As for mine, it's just snark, making it easy to digest, and out in the open.

All the best,
Nonoise