$20k top, full range speakers?

Hello,
I have been searching and searching for a new or used pair of full range speakers in the $15k-$20k range.
I would like speakers that are enjoyable at low volume as well as high volume. I owned two full range so far both
Not great at low volume, making me always wanting back those kef 104ab...
I have been thinking about:
Sonus faber Amati anniversario
Rockport
Usher be20 (the weight and looks are a bit of concerns)
Opera Tebaldi

The room is 28'x24 L with openings and not austicslly treated as it is a living room.
I would appreciate any inputs.
Thank you
baam23f
Actually that is a fairly large room, so you may want to make sure that you have amp that can maintain low level body and dynamics....
Of speakers I have heard (in order of my preference) are below. All are detailed at low volume with the award going to Thiel for low volume detail.

Thiel 3.7 (detailed, integrated and accurate, but not for everyone, if you need to shake the room with bass look into other brands. The bass is pretty deep and detailed though but I doubt it will be enough for your large room)

B&W 802Diamond (BIG step up from the 802D, spectacular highs and punchy fast bass, yep fast punchy bass from B&W. Mids seem a little odd but who is to say what is right? The mids are pretty focused and lack some soundstage width but are very detail. They are also much more forward than the 802D.)

Wilson Audio Sophia 3 (good all around and my 3rd choice. Mids are warm wide and nice. Highs fall really short of the quality B&W's new diamonds bring, Bass is strong but lack detail below 50hz IMO). They sit a little to far on the musical side of the fence for me, or beauty as Dave Wilson would put it.

Of speakers I have only heard is passing or have not heard.

Revel Salon 2 (seemed great and I need a real demo, the clean bass caught my ear)

Kef 207/2 (I really want to hear these)

Wilson Sasha (sounded a lot like the Sophia 3 but with more bass, again very wide and open mids, pretty pricy...)

Martin logan CLX (all the detail you will ever need. Very nice in every way but miss the bottom end. Just does not go low enough for $20,000+ and needs a pair of subs.
I have experiences with Amati Anniversario and Usher BE-20, they are very different.

Both have excellent top end, they are both sweet, extended, and quick. Midrange is where they are most different, Usher is sharper, more define, leading edge attack is more defined, but decay is faster. Amati is sweeter in midrange, has longer decay, not quite as detail, but fuller and more body.

Usher will require more current to control the bass, but if you have the amplification to drive the Usher they do reward you with plenty of bass weight with definition. Amati bass quantity will be less, but should be sufficient for most though you do have a very large room.

Hello,

Some wonderful suggestions thus far. I acquired a pair of Dali MegaLine III, pre-owned, in your preferred price range and am absolutely delighted!

They require 4 channels of amplification :-)

Regards,

Sam
I am partial to high efficiency speakers, so I would sell your amplification and buy either A Coincident Technology Frankenstein or Coincident Technology Dragon amplifier.

For speakers I would look to see if there are any Coincident Pure Reference speakers available (MSRP $24,000). The Coincident Total Victory IV are also excellent, as are the Vaughn Cabernet's at $8,500 delivered. The Devore Silverback's are also excellent at around $16,000.

Greg