The best CD Player for the money

I AM IN THE PROCESS OF BUYING A CD PLAYER AND I DONT KNOW WHICH WAY TO GO.WITH SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM I WANT TO PURCHASE SOMETHING GOOD BUT I DONT WANT TO SPEND 10,000 EITHER.
jazze22
Don't forget the Audio Analogue Paganini CD Player. Have one here on the test bench now. All I can say is WoW. Spectacular is a word that doesn't even come close to describing this unit from the land of Ferrari and built like it as well. More to come on this player as the testing continues.
I recently listened to the latest one box EMMlabs CDSA SE layer, at $9995 MRSP it blew away my Accuphase DP-77 clearly (in a Dartzeel/Harbeth/Jena labs system). If the Esoteric I want does not top the EMMlabs box I may go for this one too.
711Smilin, I own the latest EMM Labs CDSA single box player, bought it brand new about 6 weeks ago. It pales to our Signature Edition 3930Ci's, just like your APL 3910 did. We've been loaning out the EMM Labs to customers around the country to hear for themselves. The truth will eventually come to light when their opinions make their way online. It is sad to see such dishonest vindictiveness in you.