Room Correction without loosing MQA and DSD

I have a terrible room, even with a lot of acoustic treatment.
I have been thinking about room correction as it seems to get better and better.Dirac Live looks very easy to use and have got a lot of great reviews. So I would like to use that.
If I buy the SHD Studio from miniDSP then I have to say goodbye to DSP and MQA.Are there a way to have room correction and MQA/DSD?
Another product or alternative to Dirac?
martin-andersen
The NAD C658 just don't have a very good sounding DAC. I had it for a week and my Orchid DAC is much better
AFAIK, there is no way to do DSP/convolutions on DSD without a conversion to multibit. 
You can always add room correction after the DAC, but perhaps reducing the final resolution.  In a bad room well worth the tradeoff.  I mean, what good is DSD if it sounds bad?

Since room issues are usually bass issues, a DSP in the sub channel only can be a good compromise.
So DSD is out of the picture. And Roon can do the first unfold to 96khz that's the minDSP's max resolution.

I guess that I have to accept it and hope that the SQ improvement from Dirac Live are greater than DSD and MQA.

Thanks for the inputs. And happy new year🌟
Your current Orchid DAC is neither MQA-enabled nor outputs anything higher than 16/44.1. Are you only looking for something with a built in DAC?