synergistic research orange blue fuse direction.

Hi, I have two 611s, one 302 and one 452 McIntosh amps, and I just purchased three Synergistic Research (SR) Orange fuses. I also received one SR Blue fuse free with the purchase of the SR blue receptacle. Would someone advise me with some specificity on the directional installation of the Blue and Orange fuse. Again all the amps are McIntosh.

Thanks.
Guy
guyt
OK, I’ve been waiting for someone else to ask the obvious “dumb” question, but since none of you are volunteering, here goes: if it’s an AC signal, why does the directionality matter?
georgehifi says 'orange fuse bad.' So I guess TDS really is a thing after all.

But enough of that. Seriously. Enough. Go away!

OP has a serious question:
The S and R on the fuse is located on one end of the fuse. So correct me if I am wrong it is not the vertical rotation of the fuse outside the fuse  receptacle and reinsertion of the fuse,  but the  rotation of the fuse on the horizontal plane while the fuse is in the holder.  Please advise.

The standard with Synergistic is the signal and the writing go the same direction. There's a little round drop of graphene or whatever the secret sauce is, but it doesn't matter which way you rotate that, only flipping the fuse 180 matters. So yeah you had it wrong and now you are corrected. 
It's best to ignore most of what George says.

If your views do not match his he becomes rude and at times abusive, trying his best to belittle others, only drawing attention to how petty he is (and his closed mindedness).
His views and posts highlight the worst kind of human.
One who is inconsistent in how he treats people, and friendliness is conditional on you agreeing with his views.

Hello everyone. I’m new here. Josh.   I’m 45 and consider myself an audiophile. I got into quality music young and by 16 was building car stereos and speaker enclosures for IASCA & USAC competitions. I also went to school a bit for electrical engineering. (Not long enough unfortunately)  I’ve also worked at a recording studio as a tech and did a bit of roady work for a couple small electronic music artists. I recently revived my interest with my purchase of a used pair of Dynaudio Focus 260. My Schiit preamp, DAC and amp will be showing up in about a week. I’d like to think I’m not clueless and understand digital and analog signals and how they travel throughout the electrical pathways. I’m just having a difficult time understanding how a fuse with 60hz AC power running through it could change the sound of the music.  I understand having a dedicated circuit breaker, large wire and a good outlet would help, and even starting to understand how a good power cord with well equipped ends would help.  But.... a fuse?  I’m trying to make sense of it. I understand it’s the one limiting factor in the AC power transfer from the cord to the internals.  And...directional?! How could that possibly change the sound? I do listening tests with every small, single upgrade of any piece and I definitely have an excellent ear for sound. Any insight and/or recommendations would be helpful. My ears and mind are open....
Do used fuses get put up for sale often? I’d love to actually hear for myself the difference between crap and purposeful design. 
@f1status1  Fuse benefits and their directionality are not a real thing, but the nastiness and name-calling of their proponents is very real.  Do not try to reason with common sense or solid engineering - if Synergistic Research says the sky is green then you are an ignorant moron if you don't see it that way.  Find another thread that may have some merit, or continue to monitor this one for its entertainment value.