What's up with TMR Audio?

Hello Forum, 

Last Saturday I purchased several Naim components from TMR Audio.  My credit card was charged and since then there has been no follow up email or shipping info.  I called TMR Monday and Tuesday multiple times only to get "we're closed" recording (I called durning their operating hours).  

This is disconcerting to say the least.  Typically when this happens a company has gone out of business (stops communicating with customers, does not answer phone).  Has anyone else had issues with TMR Audio in the last few days?  I've sent multiple emails and they have gone unanswered.  

I'm going to have to contact my credit card company and see if I can get the charges reversed.  This has been a very disappointing experience... I was eager to receive my new Naim components.  

mrbell
I bought some cables on Monday and sent a message on the selling page asking when to expect shipment. They responded that they’ll be back on Thursday and my item will ship by Friday.
I’ve had great experiences with them in the past and would recommend them to anyone!
Never ceases to amaze me how the "someone failed to return my call" threads are always the longest.
I am about 25 minutes from them. They are a great company. The owner has treated me very well. Off season when they are there, at times I get a response in a day or two. They are off a few days, and they have been very, very busy. And it seems to me they take the time to do things well, it does take time. I am glad they don’t have the mentality of a fast food place.
I've done business on audiogon for years.  Communication is key and I always keep the buyer/seller fully informed.  TMR took my money and went dark.  If it was my business I'd have an automated email response and voicemail indicating they are closed for the holidays.  Instead my emails go unanswered and the voicemail says "call durning our regular hours" - which I was.  This is not about being impatient or expecting special treatment.  Their behavior is outside what I consider normal business practices. 
Interesting, a quick look at your AudioGon feedback indicates you made a previous purchase from TMR in August 2017. How did that transaction go?