Perfect Path Technologies confusion

I’ve 8 STOP IT plugs and 3 Alpha E cards.  An exhaustive search of the forum and PPT website has not revealed to me clear concise usage parameters.  I own The Gate and that had only one closed ended application and it works well.

One STOP IT each in unused receptacle?  Or two in each if the plug is unused?  The cards, one atop each piece centered, over the power supply or under the unit?  Or stack them.  Thank you in advance.
celtic66
Oh look, another disparaging comment from a member with no experience of the products. I love these crusading ’the earth is flat’ guys like wesleyhead. So profound.

Their "I’m right, and you’re delusional..." has me questioning everything in my life; not just are those sounds/changes I hear real? Is blue really blue?

The world we experience is a construct. My truth is unique, as are my interpretations of all stimuli. Our experiences of the Omega+ mats in our systems is remarkably similar. Spooky. Or conspiracy...
NB: ... in our systems...

If these products did not have an effect, those who have direct experience would be less glowing in their appraisals.

May Santa gift these people with a dash of open mindedness and a little humility these holidays.
Gluppy.
i most assuredly am a class act as you correctly state.
Just not where you are concerned though.
Your constant pointless whining and self indulgent posts are enough to make the Pope curse!
all imho of course.

That being said, I wish no ill will to anyone and maybe I was a little harsh there.

So merry Christmas to you and your family!

Carry on chaps.
Post removed