Simaudio 810lp vs. Brinkmann Edison phono stage

Has anyone compared the Simaudio 810lp phono stage vs. Brinkmann Edison phono stage, or other similarly priced and performing phono stages, tube or solid state.

Using MC cart, balanced or unbalanced.

Thanks on advance for your comments.
jon47
I think Helmut Brinkmann is not only a great engineer but a musical vinyl fanatic, always always great sounding gear IMO

Dear @gestalt : That 810LP outperforms easily the Lamm  or any other tube alternative. Tubes are not for phono stage that you like it does not means is rigth because is a wrong wrong way to go when today exist several SS good designs for that cartridge handled.

R.
Raul, you’re correct but my point was that a preamp with an output impedance of 1000 ohms can drive even as low as a 10K load without problems of the sort you mentioned. And  the great majority of amplifiers especially including solid state ones, have an input impedance well above 10K.
Raul, Interesting take. I find Brinkmann to generally be incredibly well built and engineered, the turntables particularly so, and it caught my attention that Brinkmann himself refers to the Edison as his "definitive statement to the analog art", given the magnitude of his turntables. But I also heard the Edison could be prone to certain noisiness. I ended up with the FM 123 which is en route.