Affordable cables

We all know and can't dispute that SR and other uber expensive cables can do magic with your systems however most of us aspiring audiophiles simply can't afford them. So I would like to hear from some of our colleagues who worked their way up the cable chain what if any cables priced at $100.00 or less made or make the most difference to a system. Interconnects specifically.  Thanks 
Audiomaze 
audiomaze
Kimber PBJs are great interconnects that work well with a wide range of equipment. A classic.
Back to the original question...

There are many companies that have an entry level tier all the way through “reference”. If you have a good local hifi shop, see if you can audition/demo some cabling. Audio Advisor has a 30 day return on pretty much everything I believe. SVS has some good cabling, even the McIntosh rep at my local shop recommends them. Transparent Audio has a trade up system, Audioquest does some good cables as well. I’ve got a set of Blue Jeans Belden 5000 10g on my Marantz/B&W system that sounds great. Great cable for the $. So many options... I will say this, for all the cable craziness, hands down, the best cable “upgrade” I have made is power. Both at the wall outlet and cable. I was astounded by the absolute difference. 
colnagofan1 posts12-18-2019 3:46amKimber PBJs are great interconnects that work well with a wide range of equipment. A classic.

No, they are definetly not. Sounds wolly all over and kills dynamic
How exactly do they "kills dynamic" and "sounds wolly all over". You have heard these cables in how many systems?