You can only keep one pair of speakers on the list

SO, I have been told that my small collection of gear needs to go and I can only keep one pair of speakers. I will have the chance to build my collection again but for now I only get to keep ONE pair. SO, here you go guys, I would like to hear ALL of your opinions and why.
Lets forget about what I will be powering them with and so on and just hear about what you would keep if you could only keep one pair. They are all in great shape.

1. Phase Technology PC-1000
2. Polk SDA2b
3. Teledyne Acoustic Research AR9ls (with i mod)
4. Mirage 1295is
agarrison
This is easy. You like them all for one thing or another, but you really like the Mirages. I say SELL ALL 4 PAIRS and get a pair of Mirage's recently discontinued flagship, the OMD-28s in rosewood. Originally $7500/pair on closeout for $2600. Linear down to the mid-20s at least.
without knowing the motive for your purge, i'd reluctantly part with the phase techs and keep the other three, which are acknowledged classics. i'd rationalize this decision as follows: (a) you are demonstrating some flexibility and compromise by selling one of your cherished speakers; (b) you are demonstrating your personal integrity and strength of character by keeping the others; and (c) being forced to sell the others will engender resentment and/or depression which will inevitably prove toxic to your relationship. remember to buy her some flowers.
LOL ok, so I am thinking now that the phase tech, and the mirage speakers are going bye bye. I just listed an auction for the Mirage, starting at 300... I will get the phase tech cleaned up and listed soon as well if I cant find a local buyer.
So how the heck to I make a choice between the AR9ls and the SDA2? Both of them have a unique sound, and I like them both in different ways. My thoughts are that I should be able to replace the sda2 for less money that the AR right? What are my 9ls speakers worth?