Billy Cobham Question

I just picked up a used copy of Bill Cobham's "Warning" album. I wasn't aware of it until now. Inside the sleeve is a folder. Inside the folder is a picture of Billy playing live and what looks like a cover letter from Nancy Goldstein from GRP Records. She briefly talks about the album and quote "If you'd like to interview Billy, please call me at 212-777-0736" Under the cover letter is four page biography of Billy Cobham. It all looks hand typed and then copied. Do any of you Cobham fans know what all this is? Those of you who have a copy, do you also have these documents? Not sure what I have here. It's the first time I've run across this. Any information would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance. -Blair
kcroyals
I would say 40% of my vinyl collection is promo's cause the record stores would sell them for 3 dollars less than a sealed new copy. I have a Crosswinds promo by Cobham,great album with Abercrombie on ax.
Been following him for all long time..  Love his work, heard him live at what used to be called “Pine Knob” in Michigan in the 70s and he was incredible. One of the best drummers around in my book.  Enjoy!
A couple of months ago I saw Billy and his band with Randy Brecker et al and they were great...I’d seen a couple of Mahavishnu shows years ago and Cobham was and still is a powerhouse drummer. Go see ’em!
I saw Chick Corea and Return to Forever in 1975 or 6.  What a band!! Chick Corea, Stanley Clarke, Al DiMileola and Billy Cobham.  What a performance.  They did the Romantic Warrior album.  I was pressed back in my seat the whole time.  Awesome sound and intense jazz rock.