Need advice on new TT

Hi all

I'm currently using a restored Garrarad 301 but looking to go for a modern TT. Budget is around 20k$
My short list so far is Brinkmann Balance, Kronos Sparta and AMG Viella. I'm looking only for a table to use with my current 2 arms - Reed 3p and Ortofon 309D.
Any thoughts you wanna share with me on this ?
Thanks in advance to all repliers.
icorem
This Onkk is the winner in ugliest turntable design contest (imo). Those buttons, color, shape, tonearm .... looks like $200 usb turntable, but what is the dealers price? Something wrong in the industry nowadays, where did they get their designers? So ugly! 

Dohmann Helix 2.
Mark Dohmann was intimately involved in the production of arguably one of the greatest TT - the Continuum Audio Labs Caliburn. 
His Helix 1 and 2 are unique in that they incorporate a Minus K suspension. Actually, the tables are built around a Minus K suspension and use top quality materials. A very unique engineering solution to the biggest problem- vibrations. If you are looking for a top deck then you owe it to yourself to hear these turntables. I believe Dohmann will be represented at Axpona 2020- only a few months away . Mark will be on site to answer questions and explain his design philosophy. He is a wonderfully humble man who has a deep passion for vinyl playback. Worth the trip imo..
ATB
This Onkk is the winner in ugliest turntable design contest (imo)

I can only agree!
@audiotroy technology in the service of music matters, as does reliability and business continuity both well proven by Helmut Brinkmann long running company and reputation. Thanks for the Floridia invite but I am on the opposite coast. Do let us know when a West Coast dealer is established.
best