Perfect Path Technologies confusion

I’ve 8 STOP IT plugs and 3 Alpha E cards.  An exhaustive search of the forum and PPT website has not revealed to me clear concise usage parameters.  I own The Gate and that had only one closed ended application and it works well.

One STOP IT each in unused receptacle?  Or two in each if the plug is unused?  The cards, one atop each piece centered, over the power supply or under the unit?  Or stack them.  Thank you in advance.
celtic66
theaudiotweak,

"Glupson is an example of what????"
Paint away.

By the way, strictly in theory, why not cover the roof and, maybe, even the walls with some mats, cards, or similar items? Shielding/absorbing (we have not figured that one out, yet) will be augmented for sure. Has anyone done that? Is there a downside to it?
An example of...

...every reason why I have previously stayed away from this site. 
Glumson, when I said you finally found a home, I meant here, on this thread, entitled "PPT confusion".  You somehow interpreted this as profane?  Man, you really ARE confused--and more incoherent by the post, I might add.  Please, just go, and have a Happy Holiday.   
Yeah, we apologize about this one, Jerrybj.  There's a nicer place around here somewhere.