Schiit Mani vs Atoll P200SE Phono Preamp

Does anybody have experience with BOTH of these?
craigert
I guess in this circle anything under $2K is considered entry level... But that aside, if you decide on the Schiit Mani, go the extra mile and get a Swagman linear power supply for $125 and you'll have great sounding preamp with enough flexibility to accommodate a decent range of MM cartridges.  
I bought the Atoll P200SE and received it yesterday. 
How long is the breakin period?

I can buy the power supply. Exactly what do I plug into it? ...the TT and phono preamp only?
Power supply replaces the wall wart that is supplied with unit.

P3 is a fine table in its price point. Performance expectation should based on your entire system. LPS is the least of your nervosa.
Gotcha.

Are there power supplies depending on whether it’s powering a 12v or 24v device? 
Do you need a power supply for each device?

haha, nervosa. 
Things are sounding pretty darn good without spending tens of thousands of dollars. 
- Rega P3 with Nagoaka MP-110
- Atoll P200SE phono preamp
- Duelund oil infused cotton wrapped wire Interconnects with Cardas Silver Connectors
- Marantz AV7704 preamp processor 
- Atoll 500 Amp for Biamping 
- Biamped Monitor Audio Gold Speakers 

This is as much as I could afford! I still need to figure out why there is a small amount of hum apparently coming from the amp when the input is selected for the TT only, even when the TT is turned off!

craigert,
You got  a lot of "bang for the buck" with the Rega, Nagaoka, Atoll combo. To me, the real star of that group is the Nagaoka MP-110. For $125, that cartridge is a steal. I would put it up against any one else's cartridge up to $800. A friend loaned me his spare MP-110 for audition. It surpassed my $1200 cartridge! I purchased the MP-200 for $385 and couldn't be happier.