Isoacoustics Gaia Speaker Footers

Replacing the spikes in my Soundocity outriggers (Soundocity made me a set of outriggers with threaded holes) with the Isoacoustics Gaia 2 footers has improved the sound of my Merlin VSM speakers.  They now sound more open and articulate than with any combination of Z-feet or other spikes, with or without outriggers, on the floor or on a platform, that I've tried.  Like the Townshend products the Gaia footers completely decouple the speakers from the floor, allowing them to float.  See:

http://www.audiostream.com/content/isoacoustics-gaia-isolation-pucks#IVXH8EtVAjQdwbuj.97     

http://www.isoacoustics.com/products/gaia-series/gaia-i/

128x128cellcbern
@peter_s, if you do find a great deal in the next month please post your findings. I will as well.
Another positive experience with the Gaia Orea feet.  
Placed under my VPI TNT 3.5 - huge improvement in depth, detail, and imaging.
Placed between the upper and lower cabinets of the Verity Parsifal - much improved image and detail, much bigger soundstage.  
I'm waiting on the feet to screw into the bottom of the Parsifal - expecting the same or better. 
In audio with a decent system anything you add, even 4 hard fresh apples under a preamp say and it will cause a change in the sound. Any footers will also, more furniture in a room  and so on. In the end you have to like the change in the sound, because sometimes you lose weight and body which real music has for more details and highs that stand out which is the change I heard with the G ia's. But if you like it then enjoy! The gear we buy was voiced as you receive it, you can modify it with audiophile parts but your just trading one sound for another and hopefully you like the results. Tiptoes were the rage under gear and never liked the results no matter the material or style. Most high-end gear come with the footers designed into the final sound of the unit, I worry more about getting the stand/rack right 1st as well as your room acoustics. 
"....The thing that concerns me most is that, on the footers the speakers wobble when you push them. On spikes they were rock solid. Hopefully I will get used to this. But overall, I am glad that this tweak worked for me and the money is well spent."

Speaker wobble/movement will cause audible distortions. That needs to be addressed.