Thought My Harbeth M40.1's Were Forever Speakers - Guess Not

I've owned my Harbeth 40.1's for about 4 years and absolutely LOVE them.  
The only speakers I've considered replacing them with are the 40.2's, and while I've dreamed of getting a pair, I really never felt like I needed anything more than the 40.1's.  They are SO good!
Well, after a great year for my business along with a great opportunity to buy a pair of 40.2 Anniversary model speakers, I've decided to pull the trigger.  
I'm posting this mostly because I can hardly contain my excitement and wanted to share it with you, but I'm also looking for feedback from others who've made this same move.  
Everything I've read about the 40.2 model has been overwhelmingly good.  I do not expect to be disappointed.  
Thanks!

128x128snackeyp
@audiojedi 

I concur with you. All the Harbeth's I've heard need a few hundred hours to sound their best. I've liked them with Luxman and Line Magnetic. The LM 50-watt integrated works quite well with them and the two box LM that is just 30 very strong watts also works very well.
@audiojedi 
My amp is a Lyngdorf TDAI-3400 and it drives my 40.1's with ease.  
Previously I had a Primaluna Dialogue Premium HP and it also sounded great with them.
@snackeyp 
Any regrets going from tubes to a class D amp?  Every time I'm attempted to go back to SS, I regretted it and have stuck with tube amps for the last several years.  I hear good things about Lyngdorf, just don't feel the need or urge to change amps any more.
@pdreher 
No regrets but sometimes I wish I had the PL tube amp in addition to the Lyngdorf just so I could spend time with both of them since they are both so great.  
The Lyngdorf is the best SS amp I have heard, but it's not a tube amp.  
Hello snackeyp,  

Congratulations on your new pair of Harbeth M40.2 speakers.   I own a pair also and I really enjoy mine. They do take about 200 hours for break in.