Extravagant shipping charge

I purchased an item and already paid for the price.
The description says that the shipping cost will be determined later. I did not ask for the shipping before I made the payment. (Doh!)
The item weighs 55lb, and it is about 17x17x10 size. The shipping box will be about 20x20x15, and the total weight would be close to 60 lb.
For UPS shipping from Arizona to Michigan, the seller wants $150 for the shipping. When I calculated UPS shipping, it is less than $60. Obviously, the seller is trying to make a huge profit from shipping.
Any suggestion to how to deal with this situation?

Thanks.

128x128ihcho
It has become obvious that the shipping charge complainers have not actually done much heavy shipping recently.

" The item weighs 55lb, and it is about 17x17x10 size. The shipping box will be about 20x20x15, and the total weight would be close to 60 lb. "

If I was shipping a 55 lb, item with those dimensions I would not use a 20 x 20 x 10 box, too small. The item needs to be double boxed with plenty of room between one box and the other. Remember, the selling price has nothing to do with safely getting a 55 lb. piece of audio gear from point A to point B without damage. If you want your item to arrive safely, it is simple, you have to pay for it. Shipping heavy items via UPS, FedEx and USPS is expensive. If you want cheap, ship Greyhound, terminal to terminal.
I tend to agree with those who feel you are being taken advantage of. I sold a Jeff Rowland model 110, fifty-five pounds for $63 through my FedEx business account.double boxed no problems. New owner loves it.
Hey big_ greg, that's why this forum exists. So people who aren't sure can ask why
Try shipping large speakers with insurance!! Wow and I've passed on many a nice pair of used speakers as the seller wouldn't deal with the hassle of shipping on their end.
And it seems everyone in my zip code loves Bose speakers. Not that there isn't anything wrong with Bose speakers : )