Hey K.....tt, Do you even have speakers??

If so, please enlighten us all as to your current system!  My guess is casio clock radio, on isolation platforms in a tuned room of course!

I was just reflecting on 9 years of this hobby, and every pair of my 50+ speakers has brought me immense satisfaction.  Why are you so sad and disgruntled but more importantly, if you hate hifi, mainly speakers, why do you come here?

cue crickets...
128x128b_limo
Am I missing something here. Kenjit is being  ridiculed  because he has owned more speakers than most. I have had at least 30 pairs in the last 2 1/2 years. In fact 17 at one time.  Many of the identical model. I really enjoyed listening to each pair. Some more than others I suppose. They were all considered vintage. And many were highly coveted as well. I refinished them, recapped them and generally did some quite nice restoration work on them that I am proud of. If would say I have learned a lot about vintage sound over  the last couple of years. 
Quite often I had 6 pairs set up in my listening room. An example was Ditton 44, AR9's, IMF TLS 50's infinity Kappa 8, JBL 100's,  Agora B's all in beautiful condition. Now that was fun. 
I Then sold most of them them at a reasonable price for someone else to enjoy. Gradually the profits paid for my hobby and  I ended up with what I think is a very nice system. 
I don't buy now like I use to because I am as high up the audio chain as I care to go at the moment. 

Variety is the spice of life. Keep buying those speakers and whatever else you want to. 

For quite a while I thought the thread was about me. What with the Casio clock radio and isolation in a tuned room comment in the OP, and of course I do not have speakers. My Clever Lil Clocks sitting around are Casios. K___tt in the OP misspelled both Kenjit and Kait.
So kenjit, are these the example or the exception to your proclamations of the horrid state of non-customized speakers available to the market?

So , are the pmc tb2s devoid of all of the myths and dirty secrets issues that you post about, and if so how?

No they are far from perfect. What does it prove by knowing what speakers i own? 

Also, tell us more about your custom tuned diy speakers
Again, why do you need to know this? what are you trying to prove?
Why would you not want to share information about your custom dyi speakers, you know spread your knowledge of what you did with crossovers, parts, cabinet materials and construction, etc etc. so others could benefit