What AV amplifier for 4 x b&W + centre

Hello,

I have 4 x b&w 803 d3 + centre and currently all this is run by Arcam 850 

Could you please suggest how to improve sound ? 
Would it be a good idea to buy Classé 5300 and then look for another processor ? Can I use my old Arcam and add the Classé as an amplifier only ?
Maybe it is possible to add powerful stereo amp to fronts and adjust Arcam to only rear and centre ?

Any advice would be appreciated 

Tom 
tcooper656
Well, I guess it depends on how current you want to be and how current your sources actually are.  The MX-170 does support those newer HDMI standards, but the retail is $15.5k.  That is, if you want to be in the "always get the cutting edge" technology mindset.
That’s why I think the 8805 is a tremendous value if your system is primarily a home theater. 
Well, I agree that Marantz AV8805 is an excellent product for the cost.  However, it's important to know that it carries the Marantz "sound", which is warm and full, but has softened high frequencies.  Some people may not get the visceral impact/excitement that they are expecting if they choose this processor.  That being said, it is likely to be an excellent pairing with fast amps such as Bryston and fast/bright speakers such as Monitor Audio or KEF.  It is just too warm sounding for neutral systems.
@tcooper656 — what preamp were they using for a preamp when you bought your amp?  If Classe, maybe it would make sense to consider a Classe prepro.  There are several SSP800s available here now around $2500 originally priced around $9000.  I don’t think it does the latest things like ATMOS but sounds like that might not be important to you.  Obviously there should be good synergy between this and your new amp.
like your post. I was so much impressed with the sound and the amp I did not even notice the ore amp it was used in the set up.   
I am using my Arcam 850 s a processor and very happy with the quality for both the TV and music 

I was told Classe due to launch the new processor   Is it true ? 
My system is only 5.1 so maybe I do not need the latest technology    It has to support 4K though 

thank you all for helping me to get where I am at now !!!!